Wednesday, August 10, 2016

6.75 Days Post Op - Not a Happy Camper

I've learned just because I have a good day or night, doesn't mean the next is going to be the same....

I went to sleep last night with proper meds and I woke up only a few hours later in tons of pain and a nasty cough. I've actually had the cough a few days, but now it's a deep chest cough. With all the coughing, I can't sleep, I'm constantly trying to use the suction machine to try to catch whatever the hell I'm coughing up from my chest (if I can get to it, otherwise I have to swallow it...GROSS). And, the coughing is causing so much pressure that I feel like I'm going to break my upper jaw. AND, I don't know if this is possible, but it feels like the roof of my mouth is split. I pray it's not possible. It's not bleeding, but it sure feels like it.

I'm tired, I'm in pain and I'm really really frustrated. Basically....I. AM. MISERABLE.

I have an appointment with the doctor this afternoon. He will obvi be hearing about all of this. I may actually bump the appointment to earlier since I can't sleep right now anyways.

- CryBaby
#makeitstop

PS - Crying hurts like a MOTHER! :((((

No comments:

Post a Comment