Tuesday, August 9, 2016

6 Days Post Op

Hey Peeps! I'm happy to report today was a good day!! The swelling has finally stopped, I didn't have any fits of pain last night and I had a lot more energy overall today.

I braved getting out to the mall today with my Dad for a bit. There was a store he wanted to show me and it was a good place to walk a little in the AC. I don't think it's dipped below 100 in almost two weeks. Anyways, I did okay, but I did get some crazy looks there. I think my Dad actually got some dirty looks. I guess I kinda do look like a battered woman :/ I maybe overdid it on how long I was out, but it felt soooooooo good to just get out of the house.

Other than that, I really don't have too much to report annnnnd I'm also really really into watching Women's Gymnastics tonight. Team USA is bad ass!! Soo, I'll report more tomorrow.
Team Bad Ass
photo cred: True Viral News

Muah!

#doublejawsurgery #todaywasagoodday #teamusa #doublejawrecovery

No comments:

Post a Comment