Wednesday, August 17, 2016

14 days Post Op - 2 Weeks Guys!!

Well, my day off turned into three...But, I'm back. I do have a pretty good excuse - let's see if I can give reader's digest.

Tried to program my ATT Uverse remote to tv, it programmed but stopped the sound on my tv. Tech came out Monday night. He asked me to assist him (yes, hindsight I shouldn't have), but I agreed. It resulted in equipment falling on my face. Total disastrous scene followed including me crying, my mom panicking and some bleeding. Super Fun!! Oh, and the tv didn't get fixed and ATT is not acknowledging any of the incident. It's basically still a whole saga and I had to go back to the surgeon for him to check me. It didn't mess up my bite, but I am now having pain from it and more on pain meds than before so we'll see how that goes....

Ok, not reader's digest, but that's what I've been dealing with. Also, my Dad left Sunday and my Mom left today. So, I'm officially on my own as of today! Mixed feelings on that....

Tomorrow I have Dr. Sherry AGAIN (this will be NINTH POST OP) in 15 days. Luckily, he's super cool and I don't have too much going on yet. This visit he says he's going to teach me how to do my own rubber bands. He has been adjusting them and checking them up until now. Dr. Shrery also said I'll get to take the bands off for a few hours at a time AND we will talk nutrition. No clue what the second part means, but I'm hoping it involves mashed potatoes and mac n cheese!!

Fingers Crossed!!!

#attdisappoints  #doublejawrecovery #macncheeseplease #birdsflewthenest

I made it to 2 weeks!!!

Neck and cheek swelling BE GONE!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    Did your nose widen because of this procedure? And is it possible to see a before and after picture now?

    ReplyDelete