Sunday, August 7, 2016

4 days Post Op - Soooo Tirreddd

This is going to be short bc I'll probably fall asleep during this post if not 💤💤💤💤💤 I've been extremely tired today with little energy. I'm still getting all the fluids and calories in, but guess today was my day to sleep.

Swelling is well, still 'swell hell' as my friend called it. It's still at its peak I'm guessing. I don't think it is swelling more, but it's definitely not going down yet. Started to see bruising on my neck today too.

See doctor tomorrow and get my nose "roto-rooted" as my dad calls it. 👃👃👃👃

Also, feeling and pain in my mouth, teeth and face started tonight. I'm encouraged that that sensation is starting, but not encouraged it's starting as I want to go to sleep right now.

That's all this lil bunny has right now.
My Aunt and Mom discussing recipes for my new liquid diet 

Some of the gorgeous flowers I've received 

Yes, that is my happy face

So swollen lol

Xo -Ash #swellhell #jawpain #sosleepy


No comments:

Post a Comment