Saturday, August 13, 2016

10 Days Post Op - First Milestone!

Dr. Sherry told me when I hit 10 days I should be feeling somewhat human again. I am still swollen and numb with the occasional pain, but I agree. I feel somewhat human! :)

Looking forward to a more continuous pace of uninterrupted recovery! #fingerscrossed.

I do miss the food...really really miss it. Blended diets just take all the joy out of it. But, I haven't got sick of the smoothie yet AND I tried pureed Mac n Cheese. It was quite delicious!

Also, I got a care package from some friends who own a sorbet company and they hooked me up!! So, the smoothies will be getting extra interesting. I'm stoked!
Yummmmm

I'm going to take tomorrow off and relax...you should too. :)

Talk on Monday after I meet with Dr. Sherry. Muah!!

#pureeanything #savoysorbet #dayofrest


No comments:

Post a Comment