Friday, February 26, 2016

Til Monday...



Hey Guys-

Really nothing to report until Monday. I get my brackets on and front braces adjusted then...Eek...

I will say I'm starting to really think about where I would like to recover after my surgery - despite the surgeons. As amazing as Santa Barbara is and my parents obviously are, I think I might have a hard time not being around my Dallas friends for that long. Weird saying that. I cherish my family, but they aren't my day to day check in on me like my friends are. Possession is 9/10th of the law, they say, and my friends have me in Dallas...for now. Wish I had my family closer, but it is what it is.

At the end of the day, I will chose the best surgeon regardless. I sure as hell am not doing this again. But, I guess when you are making a big decision like this, you really start to evaluate things :/

Deep Thoughts ...

- Shlee

PS - Much love to all my Family from all over the US and all my Cali, NY, UK Friends - I know I have a ton of support from you and I wish I had possession of you guys always!!

#jawprobz #doublejawsurgery #deepthoughts #familyandfriends #firstworldproblems #santabarbara #dallas




No comments:

Post a Comment