Friday, February 19, 2016

Happy FriYay

Hey Peeps,

Sorry it's been a week, there really wasn't too much to report. The pain of the braces definitely is much better. Besides occasional cuts in my mouth from the surgical hooks on the brackets :0, a spacer popping and a bracket breaking, all is well..LOL.

My next appointment with the ortho is next next Monday (in a week and a half). I think they will be placing the brackets around my back molars on that appointment along with the adjustments for my top teeth (ouch).

I will say that in just two short weeks of having my top braces on, my teeth have definitely moved. And, really, in a weird kind of way. I have spaces between certain teeth. With the movement, I can tell my bite is already dramatically different - not in a good way. Unfortunately, I think it's going to get worse before it gets better and everything is aligned properly. Sigh....

I'm hoping to make a decision on my surgeon next week when I meet with my ortho. It's been really difficult trying to decide which surgeon to go with :/. Hopefully, the ortho can help me weigh out the pros and cons of each because this limbo is super SUPER annoying.

On a fun note, I'm headed to the Kid Cudi concert tonight with one of my besties. Super excited about that! I'll see how my rapping/singing skills hold up with my new bite and awesome braces.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend and doesn't do anything I would do....

Bye for Now, Ash aka Shlee

PS - So far, the braces do not seem to have affected my dating life :)-


#sexinthebracescity #jawprobs #doublejawsurgery




No comments:

Post a Comment