Thursday, February 11, 2016

Ohhhh Happy Day

Yay! Today I feel a TON better. My mouth is starting to heal and the pain from the braces and the spacers have subsided....Whoop!!

I figure I better get used to the adjustments because they are child's play compared to the surgery/recovery. I'm really hoping the second surgery will not be as bad as the first one, but I at least have an idea of what I'm getting myself into this time. Last time, I really had no clue the extent of what the recovery process would be. Not exactly sure what I expected by having my upper and lower jaw broken ... tho, I was 14 so I'm sure I wasn't thinking period. Oh, the joys of being a teenager :)-

Pic attached is x-ray of my jaw with all the hardware prior to braces being put on this week :0. At some point, I'll post more pictures of all films, etc.

Hope everyone is having a Happy Thursday - Muah!

-Ash

#frankenstein #nomorepain #doublejawsurgery #jawprobs














No comments:

Post a Comment