Tuesday, February 23, 2016

First Client Meeting :)

Hey Hey -

Welp! If you are following, I survived the weekend...barely:). The Kid Cudi concert was super fun!! This is what I learned ....the braces did not affect what I believed was my amazing rapping skills. Nope. Not at ALL. The braces were not the problem! Pretty sure...I never had them to start. But, that's another blog I guess?! :)

I did just get back from Atlanta on a work trip visiting a client and seeing co-workers that have not seen my GRILL  (my mouth for you folks not up on my ever ridiculous lingo) . The consensus is no one really notices. That's great and all, but I still feel so awkward and it sucks. Good news is...I'm playing it off. Whew!

So, my take aways from the past few days are: What is really bothering you, probably no one else notices. Second, I am too old to go to a Kid Cudi concert.

Two very valuable lessons!

I meet with Dr. Adams on Monday to discuss the surgeons and adding brackets. I expect a lot  more to report then! Till then...

Love you guys,

-Shlee

#jawprobs #toooldforCUDI #rockyourGrill #doublejawsurgery #ashleysjawprobs









No comments:

Post a Comment